Daikin – Australia’s #1 Air Conditioning Company
Daikin Split System Air Conditioning is ideal for air conditioning one room or a specific area of a home. A wide variety of models are offered to suit your requirements and are available in either wall mounted or floor standing type.
Daikin Split System Air Conditioners
Daikin Split System Air Conditioners are ideal for air conditioning one room or a specific area of a home. Discreet wall-mounted and compact floor standing units are all part of the range. The Split System range features either ‘Cooling Only’ or ‘Reverse Cycle’ (Heating and Cooling) or for ultimate comfort our US7 system regulates temperature, ventilation as well as humidity levels allowing you to obtain ideal conditions all year round.
- US7 – Australia’s only 7-star ‘Super Efficiency’ rated* split system delivers ultimate comfort with its humidifying, dehumidifying and air purification features.
- Zena – Engineered in Europe with the latest technology, its stylish and elegant design seamlessly integrates into the modern home.
- Cora – Delivered in understated confidence, featuring whisper quiet operation, improved energy efficiency and reliability without compromising on style.
- L-Series – Comes with many powerful features and one of the largest capacity ranges available, offering reliable and flexible solutions to suit any room.
- Nexura – Quiet, discrete and features state-of-the-art heating technology from its unique front radiant heat panel. Nexura will change the way you think about heating.
- Floor Standing – Daikin’s floor standing air conditioning units are compact and ideal for anyone wanting the convenience and access of positioning their unit closer to the floor.
Daikin Multi Split Air Conditioners
Daikin Multi Split Systems can heat or cool multiple rooms using only one outdoor unit connected to multiple indoor units. Each indoor unit can also be individually controlled, scheduled and set to the desired room temperature.
- Heating & cooling 2-14 separate rooms
- Houses with limited space for ducted air conditioning
- Ability to control room temperatures individually
- Available in Reverse Cycle (Heating & Cooling) or Cooling Only
A Daikin Multi-Split Air Conditioner can heat or cool 2-14 rooms using only one outdoor unit, and allows individual control of the air conditioning in each room. This not only optimises comfort but saves on running costs by only heating or cooling rooms as required. Multi-Split Air Conditioners are available in reverse cycle (heating and cooling) and cooling only models.
- Super Multi NX – If you’re after multi room air conditioning, Daikin’s Super Multi NX is the clever choice. It takes only one outdoor unit to maintain comfort in up to five rooms.
- VRV IV-S – The ultimate multi room air conditioning system with a wide selection of indoor units to suit a variety of room sizes and designs for medium to large size homes.
5 Year Product Warranty On Daikin Single Split & Multi Split Systems
Daikin Splits, and Multi Splits come with a 5 year product warranty (optional 7 year warranty also available) plus Climat’s 10 Year Installation Warranty; for reliability and your peace of mind. To find out more or for a Free quote, Please Click Here!
10 Year Climat Installation Warranty
Every Daikin Air Conditioning System purchased through Climat comes with a generous 10 year installation and workmanship warranty. Trust Climat for great brands, expert advice and peace of mind. For full details request a free quote here.
Up To 60 Months Payment Terms – Apply Online*
Why wait? Now’s the time to get a Daikin Air Conditioner for your home or office, with easy weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. Be pre-approved for up to 60 months payment terms online within 24 hours*.
Click here to apply online today. It’s simple!
- Apply online in minutes.
- Receive a decision in 24 hours.
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation via email
- Call 1300 85 65 85 to book one of our consultants for a free measure and quote, or visit a showroom to complete your purchase. You will need to present your confirmation email and a form of identification e.g. your current driver’s licence.
*Finance lending terms & conditions apply to approved customers.