Don't HesitateTo Ask
Request a Free Quote
Variable Refrigerant System
The Ultimate System For Flexibility, Efficiency and Energy Savings
Variable refrigerant systems are the ultimate for energy efficiency. They provide individual area temperature control with flexibility to chose which areas are cooled or heated, and which are not.
Variable refrigerant zoning is an energy-efficient method of providing precise comfort control to indoor environments. It offers a wide variety of applications; from spot cooling or heating a single room in the home through to a large buildings with multiple floors and areas.
The Variable Refrigerant System moves refrigerant to the zone to be heated or cooled, allowing the temperature to be more precisely controlled. It can simultaneously cool some zones while heating other areas; (zones are single or multiple room spaces that operate independently from other rooms.)
Each individual area can be set to its own temperature and each area can be individually switched on and off as you need; up to the maximum number of rooms the system is designed for.
The initial cost outlay for these systems is a premium, yet this premium system can provide very significant long term savings in energy and substantial savings for the family budget. Up to almost twice the energy efficiency of normal home air conditioning, it’s no surprise these systems are rapidly gaining popularity with environmentally conscious families.
Benefits of a Variable Refrigerant System
- Energy Efficiency. Energy modeling software has been used to compare INVERTER-driven Variable Driven Systems with other types of air conditioning systems. The outcome? Variable Refrigerant systems were consistently 25% or more efficient than traditional systems.
- Zoned Comfort. Zones or rooms can be designed to exact needs.
- Quiet Operation. The compressor and evaporator components are housed in separate units to provide the quietest possible operation for both indoor and outdoor environments.
- System Simplicity. The system allows for design flexibility, from the simplest to the most complex. It provides for ducted or ductless systems, including virtually any application (or a variety of applications) within a single building. Your design can connect 1 to 50 indoor units to a single outdoor unit.
- Aesthetics. Gain more usable space to achieve your architectural vision. Designed to minimize visual and auditory impact on the environment, variable refrigerant system components are compact and lightweight. They can be installed in smaller spaces both indoors and out. And, the indoor units are available in a variety of styles to blend with your interior design.
- Lower Lifecycle Costs. Depending on the design and needs of a building, the variable refrigerant can have fewer components than other systems, reducing initial equipment costs. Installation costs are also smaller as fewer components mean less time spent on installation.
At Climat, we supply only leading brands in variable refrigerant systems including the popular, reliable and energy efficient Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric systems.
For more information or for a FREE no obligation quote Please Click Here!
Up To 60 Months Payment Terms – Apply Online*
Why wait? Now’s the time to get the Variable Refrigerant Air Conditioning System you want, with easy weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. Be pre-approved for up to 60 months payment terms online within 24 hours*.
Click here to apply online today. It’s simple!
- Apply online in minutes.
- Receive a decision in 24 hours.
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation via email
- Call 1300 85 65 85 to book one of our consultants for a free measure and quote, or visit a showroom to complete your purchase. You will need to present your confirmation email and a form of identification e.g. your current driver’s licence.
*Finance lending terms & conditions apply to approved customers.