Carrier Ducted Reverse Cycle & Split System Air Conditioning
Carrier is one of the world’s leaders in high technology heating, air conditioners and refrigeration solutions. Carrier provides sustainable solutions, integrating energy efficient products, building controls, and energy services for residential, commercial and retail customers.
Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning (Willis Carrier), Carrier improves the world around us through engineered innovation and environmental stewardship. Carrier is also a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier Aspire Hi-Wall Range
The Aspire range of Inverter Hi-Walls offer DC Inverter technology balanced with efficency levels to give you a comfortable heating or air conditioning cooling solution.
With features including a 5 year warranty, silent mode, automatic error diagnosis and a customised air distribution, the Aspire Inverter Hi-Walls lead the way in comfort and power saving.
- Cooling performance even at 48°C outdoor temperature and as low as -15°C for heating
- Customised air distribution: with three fan speeds
- Automatic error diagnosis
- Hidden display: light can be turned off by remote controller when unit is running
- Louver position memory: when starting the unit (after shutting down), the louvers will restore to the angle originally set by the user
- Silent mode: the indoor unit can operate at a lower noise level. This occurs as the fan speed can shift lower, thereby reducing the sound of the indoor unit
- Follow me mode: the sensor built into the remote controller is active and the air conditioner will regulate the room temperature based on the temperature around the remote controller
- 5 year warranty for consumer confidence
Carrier Inverter Ducted Systems
Carrier’s Inverter Ducted systems allows you to air condition your home without having to install the indoor units on your wall, making your home look neat and tidy. The indoor unit is installed in a confined space and ducts run through the ceiling leading to air outlets in your room. Air is allowed into the room through vents on the ceiling or on the wall.
- MORE ECONOMICAL – Energy Saving – When indoor temperatures reach your desired levels, inverter air conditioners can operate their compressors at low speeds and maintain desired temperatures, thus saving you electricity cost by about 40% compared to non inverter air conditioners.
- MORE POWERFUL – Powerful capacity, quick cooling & heating – Carrier inverter ducted air conditioners can operate their compressors faster to give them more powerful performance. This results in being able to attain the desired temperature much faster in both heating and cooling modes than non inverter air conditioners.
- MORE COMFORTABLE – Precise control, constant temperature – After quickly reaching the set temperature, Carrier inverter ducted air conditioners finely adjust output power to maintain a constant temperature with minimal fluctuation, and providing a pleasant, comfortable environment.
- MORE RELIABLE – Wide startup voltage & operation temperature – With variable speed compressors, inverter ducted air conditioners can start up at 168 to 264 volts and operate very well at 0ºC to 48ºC ambient temperature.
5 Year Product & Installation Warranty
Every Carrier Ducted Reverse Cycle and Split System purchased through Climat comes with a 5 year product warranty (optional 7 year warranty also available) and 5 year installation warranty; for reliability and your peace of mind.
To find out more or for a Free quote, Please Click Here!
Up To 60 Months Payment Terms – Apply Online*
Why wait? Now’s the time to get a Carrier Air Conditioner, with easy weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. Be pre-approved for up to 60 months payment terms online within 24 hours*.
Click here to apply online today. It’s simple!
- Apply online in minutes.
- Receive a decision in 24 hours.
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation via email
- Call 1300 85 65 85 to book one of our consultants for a free measure and quote, or visit a showroom to complete your purchase. You will need to present your confirmation email and a form of identification e.g. your current driver’s licence.
*Finance lending terms & conditions apply to approved customers.